TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company Il gatto di made s.r.l.(hereinafter the Supplier) has its head office in Via Comunale delle Corti n. 54 - 31100 Treviso, Italy
P. VAT IT04536350269
The customer (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) is defined as the person identified by the data entered at the time of registration and acceptance of the terms of sale.
CONDITIONS FOR SALE ON THE INTERNET WEBSITE
The material is shipped directly from Il Gatto di Made srl (Italy). In the shopping section the colors are indicative. The quantities of products available are updated in real time with our warehouses. A contribution of transport is charged based on weight
PRICES AND WARRANTY
Unless otherwise indicated in writing, all prices are to be intended "VAT included" and expressed in Euro. The validity of the prices indicated is always and only that indicated by the procedure at the time of the order.
MODE OF PAYMENT
With Credit Card or Paypal (linkable to PostePay and any Prepaid Card): After the buyer has confirmed the payment with one of the above methods, Il Gatto di Made:
- will not in any case know the credit card number, as an encrypted interbank circuit is used
- will confirm the order
- will immediately ship the ordered material
- will issue an invoice (if requested in the order form) or a fiscal receipt to the indicated name
- will communicate the shipment giving the tracking code For any clarification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bank or Postal Transfer: The transfer must be made within 5 days from the time of order to: Company name, address and coordinates Il Gatto di Made undertakes to reserve the chosen material for 5 days from the moment of the order.
After the fifth day the availability of the material is not guaranteed.
ATTENTION: in order to proceed with the shipment of the order, please send a copy of the payment receipt to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive this email, Il Gatto di Made will:
- confirm the order
- immediately ship the ordered material
- issue an invoice (if requested in the order form) or a fiscal receipt to the indicated name
- communicate the shipment by giving the tracking code. For any further information, please contact email@example.com.
The product will be delivered to the address indicated at the time of order confirmation. The delivery times expressed on the site may vary and may be modified. Shipments are made by express courier within 24/48 hours (excluding islands), for the islands the estimated time is 48/72 hours. Delays may occur during holidays in Italy. At the moment of the delivery of the goods the Customer is held to control:
- that the number of the delivered necks corresponds to how much indicated in the document of transport.
- that the packaging results integral and not altered also in the tapes of closing. In case of tampering and / or breakage, the customer must immediately dispute the shipment and / or delivery with a "SPECIFIC RESERVE OF CONTROL" on the copy of the delivery note to be returned signed to the courier or other operator. (eg: BROKEN NECK, DAMAGED BANK, WET NECK, etc. ..) The customer is required to report any damage within 7 (seven) days of receipt of goods, by registered mail or email. For each delivery order the customer is required to specify at least one telephone number to allow the courier to contact him in case of difficulty in the delivery, if the delivery is not successful for reasons not attributable to The Cat of Made or the courier for 2 consecutive steps, will be charged for the costs of storage or delivery as quantified by the courier or you can pick up the product at the point of sorting courier.
You can enter the site www.3chicshop.com without being a registered user and access information, product sheets, the basic price list and all those services that do not require the inclusion of personal data to be used. To use the services of online purchase is a prerequisite for the inclusion of the required data.
RIGHTS OF WITHDRAWAL
The customer is not satisfied with the right of withdrawal (Legislative Decree 22/05/99 n. 185 - protection of consumers in contracts concluded at a distance) within fourteen days from receipt of the goods. To obtain reimbursement of the amount paid, the consumer must also return the purchased items to the Supplier's headquarters (after receiving the appropriate instructions) within fourteen days. The Customer has the right to withdraw without any penalty, the only expenses charged to the Customer are those related to the return of the product. For correctness of the relationship, the Customer undertakes to conserve and guard with the maximum care and diligence the products received and for which he intends to exercise the right of withdrawal keeping them intact together with the original packaging. The costs and risks of transport for the return are fully borne by the customer. The return of products that are not intact, deteriorated or without accessories or original equipment will not be accepted by the Supplier and will be returned to the sender with additional transport costs.Once the Supplier has received the goods in accordance with the above and carried out the necessary checks, he will proceed to refund the Customer. The Supplier undertakes to process the practices of reimbursement for exercise of the right of withdrawal, by bank transfer, within 3 working days of receipt of the communication with which the consumer intends to withdraw. WARNING: in case of non-delivery of the returned goods or damage to it, Il Gatto di Made is not required to refund! In case of dispute, the place of jurisdiction is Treviso (Italy). For any clarification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.